“Yum!”

Sayulita Fish Taco
Ranked #109 of 142 Restaurants in Sayulita
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The traditional fish and shrimp tacos, fajitas and kabobs on the best location of sayulita; across the main plaza!
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Best fish tacos I ate while in Sayulita. I highly recommend trying them! Sitting upstairs with a view over the square is nice too. Funny thing with Mexico in general though, if you ask for a copy of your food bill the servers get confused.

1  Thank jessabut
There are newer reviews for Sayulita Fish Taco

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We really liked the view from the top floor and they had outstanding margaritas and fish taco's. Would make this a stop in Sayulita.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Overall the tacos and drinks were nothing special. We had suspicions that the fish tacos may have given us 'funny tummy' the following day. I would recommend trying one of the many other smaller place that has a higher turnover of visitors relative to its size and therefore fresher food.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have heard so many amazing things about these fish tacos and of course the day that we head to Sayulita I was not feeling so hot. My littlest son fell asleep during dinner and the three big "boys" thoroughly enjoyed their taco dinners. I sipped back a bowl of travellers soup on the upper deck and it was amazing. I have never been so happy to have a bowl of soup in my life. Exactly what I needed that night. I will be back to try the tacos. ;)

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Our favorite after dinner hang out. Francisco is the best bar tender and tequila aficionado ever, made us feel right at home and had us sample some of the best tequilas. Try the house tequila for a smooth taste and great value.

Looking forward to returning next year!