“Worst service ever!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was visiting Miro Vino, 9th of March 2013, me, my girlfriend and another couple.
The food was pretty good, but the problem was the service and the waiting time between me and my girlfriend was served our tuna steak and the other couple got served their pizza, they got served over an hour after us. In the spare time we asked our waiter kindly if he had forgotten them? but he said no and couldn't even give us an excuse. Second our bill was not correct, the wine was double price and they had added an extra bottle of water on the bill.. how can that place still exist?? I'll never go back!!!!!!

1  Thank Anders C

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely loved this restaurant. Beautiful atmosphere, great wine selection and both dishes we enjoyed were incredible. The fresh pasta I could have had each day we were in Sayulita and my boyfriends tuna dish was delicious.

As some have mentioned we looked over our bill and there were no issues. The staff were very attentive to us, however were not pushy.

Great resturaunt, highly recommend!

1  Thank Anna L
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Four of us dined here for a special birthday celebration. We had been in Nayarit about 3 weeks at that point so discovering a restaurant wiht a more sophisticated flair in food, service and general atmosphere was really a delight. Two of had gnocchi and agreed that it was as good as what we were eating in Bologna Italy last fall. The guys had the arrachera - they said it was among the best they'd had. We all agreed that the margaritas were tops as well. The wine list wasn't vast but well matched to the dishes. We received a complimentary private-label sipping tequila for dessert because they didn't have any on the menu that night.
The seating is open-air and the front tables look out over the main plaza/square of Sayulita offering lots of goings-on to entertain you. There were 'dancing horses' and a mariachi band in teh square/plaza the night we were there. All-in-all a lovely evening for the birthday boy.

1  Thank Vickie M
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have had dinner at Miro Vino many times ,and always had a great time and a wonderful meal ! There is a nice range of fresh and creative options . The civiche is refreshingly different, a must try if you like Asian spices. The portobello ( not on the menu, so ask about it ) is also quite amazing . The pizzas are prepared in a brick oven, they are always good , and can be shared as an appitizer for a large group! The main courses are also exciting and delicious. To top it off, a nice selection of wine is available to accompany all of this goodness.

1  Thank mimie170
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by a family member but she added that I should "check the bill". I did and sure enough they overcharged me for the (small glass of) wine. Coincidence that within three weeks of each other two family members were both overcharged? Doubt it. They made good on it when I called them on it, but how many people pay close attention to their bill?

And I had the spinach salad which was about $7.50 - overpriced for a plate of thick leaved spinach, mushrooms and tasteless cheese (even Canada). Some of the other dishes sounded good but I wasn't hungry so stuck to just a salad.

3  Thank Cowleycreek