“Pretty location on the beach”

Don Pedro's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #8 of 145 Restaurants in Sayulita
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Food was good as was service. Mostly tourists , but reasonably priced . Fish . Steak. Pizzas etc ... Have the oysters when offered !

Reviewed August 1, 2013

my sister was in town and dragged my out to sayutita for the day
i said id drive just so they wouldn't get in any trouble
we ended up at don pedros against my better judgement ..
i told her the foos is alot better up the road but she was brain washed by the interior and how nice it looked inside
once her order came she realized what i was talking about
having just had the worst meal of my life the last time i was here i knew what to ordered and what not to order
this time everything was just bad,,,,,bland no flavor and took forever
to get to our table'
the margaritas have no tequila in them
the salads looked great but were so small and pricey
i think we paid 180 pesos for one
what a rip off
i wouldnt mind paying that price if it was good but it just wasn't
i can go on and on but what for ...ill never go back!

1  Thank scott r
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Higher end restaurant with great food and service. Mondays are Salsa Night which includes an amazing band and dancers willing to give you a whirl around the dance floor!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

In all of our travels, the food at Don Pedro's ranks at the top of the list. The Tempura Soft Shell crab was to die for. Cooked to perfection. And the Lobster Cobb Salad hit the spot as well. The lobster was tender and moist, with fresh greens and a light dressing...delicious. Great view and the service was also very good. The Maitre'd, Juliann (spelling?) was gracious and most hospitable. We will definitely return to Don Pedro's at our next visit to Sayulita.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

A nice setting on the beach, service was slow, food for the most part wasn't very palatable. My red snapper was staring back at me with as sad a face as I must've had while eating him. My wife's food went pretty much untouched. After clearing our plates and refusing any desert or drinks we didn't get a check. after 15-20 minutes I had to request one. Dinner for 2, 1 drink, 1 appetizer, $70 with tip. Better choices around town.

3  Thank kingofsling