It's a soviet-era building on the outskirts of town that's been taken very good care of. Renovations made this into a modern hotel, clean, tidy, with very nice service and some typically Russian peculiarities.
- nice spacious rooms (I stayed in 'junior single-room suite')
- nice friendly and helpful service, 24hr
- 24hr restaurant
- 24hr bar
- 24hr sauna
- 24hr gym
- mini-fridge in the room
- no prostitutes knocking on your door in the middle of the night
- it's by no means downtown, don't expect to walk anywhere (taxi ride is 10min and ~$3-$4)
- breakfast sucks! selection is limited, no coffee machine (you can order an espresso from the bar for extra $$; machine in the bar sucks big time)
- sauna is sometimes 'sold out for the night'
- no mini-bar (but who needs it when you have 24hr regular bar?!)
- no ice machine
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Nikolayevskiy Hotel Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.