“If in Draperstown....stay here !”
Review of Apparo

Apparo
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Draperstown
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Stayed here for weekend break, enjoyed every minute of it. Ate here both nights food was excellent, room was spotless and very comfortable. Rooms had an almost Scandinavian feel to them, the staff were very friendly relaxed and welcoming.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Apparo

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I booked a two night B&B stay here in April and whilst the accommodation itself was to a good standard, I was extremely disappointed with the service. On my second morning, I was unable to have breakfast or check-out as there were no staff on the premises (at 9.15am!!). The restaurant was in total darkness and all the doors were locked! I had to open the main front door myself in order to exit, as I needed to catch a midday flight from Belfast City Airport. I have never experienced such poor service and certainly haven't been left in a hotel without any available staff present!
A family friend had to return later in the day to leave my room key back and was only offered a £5 discount, which only served to add insult to injury. I will not be returning and will not be recommending this to any family or friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
7  Thank Uni76
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Had a groupon voucher for this fab hotel. A fantastic experience from start to finish. A very warm welcome, gorgeous rooms, fabulous wine and outstanding food. Not much to do in Draperstown but the hotel was so good we didn't need to leave it. Will definitely return!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BMS68
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Went to Apparo for a business meal, and loved it! The decor is good, and service quite attentive. It is a small town, and apparently most people know each other.. but I went there for a first time.
We had some bread to start together with deep fried brie cheese and for main Roast of the Day ,Chicken Fillet, also Carbonara... I must say, very fresh, honest and delicious food.. The portions are also very generous, so trust me when i say, you won't leave this place hungry.. :)
Sadly we had no place for dessert, but I am pretty sure it would be as delicious as mains..
I would absolutely recommend this place.. Has loads of charm to it, and food is great!
It was my first trip to Northern Ireland, and was very impressed..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I arrived at this little Boutique Hotel and the service given was first class.
The restaurant was normally closed on a Monday (because it was Low season) but the owner opened up the restaurant and cooked a fabulous meal for me.

I would recommend this Hotel to anyone. The service was fist class and nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Alan E E
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We had our Christmas party here and because I live in Newry I decided to book in for the night. The rooms are really nice, very clean with superb showers. The meal was also excellent and not your typical Luke warm Christmas fare. With over seventy people to serve, the staff did a great job of making sure everyone got their meals together. I've had lunch here before and It too was excellent. If I had to criticise when I arrived the room was cold but it soon warmed up. Overall this is a hidden gem.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2013

On arrival at the hotel it didn't look like much. But when you walk inside to the restaurant/reception area it was clear this was a clean,tidy and well run hotel. Albeit, on the small size but this only made it an even better experience as the staff, who where all very down to earth and friendly, gave 5* attention to us. The evening meal was cooked to perfection. The house wine was excellent. The decor was music themed. The grand piano gave it an atmosphere of elegance and the staff made our one night stay relaxing. The town is quint with plenty of bars and evening entertainment. All in all, I could not fault this hotel and can only give it 10/10. Absolutely recommended.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank moonbeamni
Also consider these accommodations in or near Draperstown
Tullylagan Country House Hotel
#1 of 6 in Ballymena
Ardtara Country House
Ardtara Country House
#1 of 1 in Upperlands

Been to Apparo? Share your experiences!