“1st time experience :)”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

yesterday I went to visit my partner in Lisburn and we went frew the whole town of search of nice dining place, thank god we ended in Chicago Grill cuz we were not disappointed. We went in just after 3pm, the place was quite at the start, we got got a friendly welcome from the staff, then got seated. The girl explained us bout the specials and offered us a drink straight away. Then after my partner and I were taking our time for choosing the course, the girl came back and explained us where is everything, I asked her to recommend me few things cuz it was our first time. Both of us ordered an Arizona Chicken and Chicken stack and one side of chips between us. Both of our courses were full of flavor, well presented and in the end we got offered for a dessert, but unfortunately we couldnt eat anymore cuz the main was massive. But have to say, if next time I'll be in Lisburn, I will defo come back again. :)

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I visited this restaurant with two friends recently and we all had tasty food in great portion sizes. I was going to order chips with my chicken dippers but was so glad I resisted as I do not think I could have finished the meal. The staff are friendly and helpful. We would definitely return in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Blue Chicago is by far the best restaurant around for quality food and service, food is very quick and fresh and the value is great. The staff are incredibly friendly and always there to serve when needed. Very friendly and down to earth, felt so comfortable. I'll definitely be back to try more of their amazing menu!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We ate here with our 2 teenagers before going to the cinema as we had no time to go elsewhere. I had eaten here before 18 months ago and although not my fav type of food I don't remember it being that bad then. Typical american diner-style restaurant with everything fried and loaded with cheese/bacon etc. Menu looks extensive but when you inspect closely it's all variations & combos of the same thing - I could not find any choice of salad or semi healthy dish anywhere. Staff were pleasant and attentive enough but typically poorly informed, eg, waitress had to go check what the soup of the day was even though it was 6.30pm..! My son had ribs and we had chicken strips with sweet chilli sauce which was basically a big pile of battered and fried chicken gougons on tiny pile of salad drenched with sweet chilli sauce for £8.99! I felt ill afterwards. It's all 'heart attack on a plate' stuff and you'll like big, greasy food you'll love it. No finger bowl or wipes for the rib dish as offered and all the side dishes were £3 extra. So if you order a main with a side you will expect to pay min £12-£15 each for one course of fried, overpriced, cheap & mass-produced food. Probably won't go back.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Love Blue Chicago Lisburn! It's perfect for a wee meal with the family and with friends. Staff are lovely and so helpful - always checking up to see if everything is okay and really friendly. The food is to die for! Absolutely love the peppered sauce yumm!!! It's great to see that the restaurant is so busy that's always a good sign! Overall great atmosphere and great experience! Would recommend that you get down to have a bite to eat!