“Expensive and Nothing Special”

Frankie and Benny's
Ranked #73 of 119 Restaurants in Lisburn
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My husband and I had our first meal here recently. Although we enjoyed what we had ordered we thought it was very expensive and would not return as there are other places in the area that are much better and not as expensive. We were seated in the middle of the restaurant as were other diners whilst the booths around the side were left empty. It felt very cramped and uncomfortable. It was not overly busy and we thought it was quite dark although the light from outside forced us to move from the first seats we were allocated as I was finding it too bright.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Been here a few times, Saturday morning breakfast is great. I visited recently during the week for breakfast and was really disappointed. Was with two babies and asked for a slice of toast for them, i was brought a portion each and charged £1.50 per portion. Service was lacking and would not encourage me to return.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I have avoided this chain after a disaster over three and a half years ago in the Victoria Sq branch, which ended up in me not paying as the food then was disgusting and the place was dirty. So i ventured to the Sprucefield branch today (after receiving vouchers), not really expecting much, I was very impressed, the restaurant was clean, staff attentive, food was lovely (bbq hotdog and partner has cheese hotdog both had ice cream). For the type of restaurant i was not dissatisfied, and would go again if i was hungry and in need of cheap and cheerful diner food.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We visited F&Bs at Sprucefield on a Saturday evening at around 5.30pm, and really needed to be away again by 7.00pm. On arrival, we were told that we would be seated within 15 minutes, and I asked the gentleman at reception if we would be ok for our 7.00pm target. He assured me that it shouldn't be a problem, and made note that we were in a hurry. We were seated within about 10 minutes. As we were in a hurry, we only had main courses. My wife had the Black and Blue burger, I had the American Hot pizza, and my mother had lasagne. All were excellent, as were the Onion Rings I also ordered. Our service was excellent too, and it was obvious the staff were trying to accomodate our speedy turnaround. In the end, we had enough time that we could have had dessert, but didn't this time. F&Bs is always a relaxed place to eat, the atmosphere is bubbling, and the menu good. We were really impressed with our service (Lauren) and the overall experience was really good. Would happily recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Went with my kids and partner and overall the experience on a Sunday was good ,nice food and the kids meals were excellent and good value if only the service had of been better .
brought the wrong order out twice which was abut of a let down but made up with a few extras for the mistake all in all well worth a try .