Review Highlights

Victuals with a View

Reviewed October 2, 2018
June W
Belfast, United Kingdom

All reviews sunday lunch new chef pate relaxed atmosphere service was excellent starters complimented staff child
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this is a great place to run an event. Our walking club had its annual dinner here and it was very good. The choice and the portion sizes were great, turkey, beef, salmon or veggie all catered for. Deserts and starters very good .Large room plenty of room and bar service. Service was excellent and not rushed so you could relax and let out your waist bands. No problem with parking either. friendly staff will be back

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Wonderful view and wonderful food - friendly atmosphere and staff. Great parking on site too and reasonable prices.

1  Thank June W
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Staff very competent and attentive, nothing was too much trouble. Food was great and bar service fast. Free parking, disabled access, Toilets spotless and altogether a pleasant visit.

Reviewed May 10, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful viws looking out into the country and lovely food!!! I will definitely be back!

1  Thank Joe W
Reviewed March 20, 2018

My visit to Temple Golf club was in a business capacity as I was working here in a tribute band, but we enjoyed the facilities that a guest would enjoy. We found that all the people were really friendly, and the place is beautifully located with a stunning view across the course.
We stayed over in the two of the bridal suites available, which were newly restored and nicely appointed.
Plenty of parking is available onsite.
A local bus from the main road takes 30 mins into Belfast centre and is just a few pounds return.
All in all it was a great stay, made extra special by Tim and Sonja the owners.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Went for sunday lunch they have a set menu 3 courses for £17.95, we had a lovely table over looking the golf course, beautiful view even though the weather wasnt great, lovely relaxed atmosphere, i had the Pate for starters and my partner had potatoe and leek soup, we both had the beef dinner and my 8 year old had pizza and chips and ice cream for afters i had strawberry cheesecake and my partner had apple pie and custard, every course was absolutely gorgeous, real home comfort food, amazing value and the staff were friendly and helpful, it was our first time here and certainly not our last, love it would highly recommend, very child friendly

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with my other half and young son. We got a great table at the window looking out at the course. Very relaxed atmosphere and child friendly. I would definately reccommend their food. It was quick to come out once we ordered each course and value for money 3 courses for £17.95. Staff made us feel very welcome. Definately go back again.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Called into Temple Golf and Country Club for a bite to eat with my wife today, Saturday 25th November 2017. This was our first luncheon at the on site restaurant for some time. New ownership and new chef certainly made a difference to the surroundings and the quality of food. We chose a simple menu comprising seafood chowder, hot and spicy chicken wings and sticky chicken, which we complimented with a glass of white wine and a pint of beer. The waitress was service was very good and the food was both timely and of excellent quality. A full menu is available with plenty of choice. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised with the whole experience, which included the price. In sum, pleasant surroundings quality food, excellent service and value for money. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Popped up on Sunday for late lunch.

Was a long time since I was here for something to eat and have to say it was lovely. The Sunday Lunch Special is served to 5.00 pm and really is excellent value for money. Menu was varied and food was gorgeous so tasty (we all opted for Turkey & Ham).

Staff were all very pleasant too.

Would defo recommend and I look forward to going back in the near future.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

What a wee gem of a course, very challenging even for the low handicapper. Love playing here, the course and greens always presented to the highest standards. Food is wonderful and the waiting staff are great and very attentive. We love playing here.

1  Thank mal675