“The Best Facial Ever”

Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: An award winning salon and day spa, located only seven miles from Belfast and five minutes from Sprucefield. This Decleor Salon of Excellence, is a little hidden oasis in the hustle and bustle of busy city life. With over 23 years of business you can be assured of professional and friendly service from the moment you step through our doors. Established in the heart of Lisburn, our Decleor Salon and Day spa prides itself on fantastic customer service, being awarded in 2009 by Lisburn City Council, only confirms the standard of service that we provide. Finalists in the British Beauty & Spa Awards and proud holders of RNIB Model of Excellence for the Blind and Partially Sighted. We use a range of top quality products that include Decleor, St Tropez, Jessica, He-shi tanning, Australian body care tea tree range and Karaja, a Italian make-up range which clients and staff adore.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I went to this salon last week for the first time and had been looking forward to my visit from the day I first made my call, I was made to feel very welcome. My facial itself was the best I have ever had and this comes from someone who has visited many salons previously. The relaxing room was also nice to unwind in. I was given professional advise about products and because I was not pressured in any way I did purchase a couple of products. Looking forward to returning and it's just such a shame it has taken me so long to find this special place

Jeanette_Kidd_Beauty, Manager at Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Tjane68, thank you so much for your kind comments and I am so pleased you enjoyed your first treatment with us. Look on the positive side, you have found us now so can treat yourself more regularly.....

All reviews
"tags"
"procedure"
"beautician"

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have booked myself and my husband into the couples room for back massages on several occasions and each time it has been fantastic from start to finish! The receptionists and the therapists are polite, friendly and make you feel totally at ease from the first moment. The spa is beautiful inside and there is a relaxing calming atmosphere all around. The therapists give wonderful massages and little touches such as heated beds and slippers make it even better. After the massage is finished we were offered tea and encouraged to stay on a bit in the relaxation room which improves the overall experience. Excellent all around!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much S Smylie for your kind comments. I am glad you and your husband enjoy our facilities here. We as a professional team continually update our skills and refresh our knowledge to try to be the best that we can be in our field. Look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future...

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have been using this salon for many years and I would recommend Jeanette and her staff to everyone!
The spa is relaxing with a quiet and calming atmosphere and the staff are professional, welcoming and friendly.
Great variety of treatments and intelligent and helpful advice is given.
Easy for parking too and close to the railway station!!!
I have tried others, on occasion, and have found Jeanette's to be the best....

Thank you J W for your kind comments and also for taking the time to actually give us a review..... look forward to see you again soon

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I only started to go to Jeanette Kidd's Salon about 6 months ago when we were looking for somewhere to do the make up for our daughter's wedding. From the first time I entered their premises they have been so helpful and friendly. Our daughter's hen party started at Jeanette Kidd's Salon with treatments for everyone and afternoon tea! Two of the therapists came to the house on the day of the wedding. I have since been for facials which include a back massage! The heated beds and relaxing surroundings also help to make this a fantastic experience. You are also encouraged not to rush away and use the relaxing room for as long as you wish. I have already used gift vouchers from christmas and my birthday for treatments! Before leaving this week I booked my next treatment !!!

Jeanette_Kidd_Beauty, Manager at Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you 445Jennifer445 for your kind comments. I am so pleased that you enjoy our spa so much and it's nice to have a treatment to look forward to..... thank you again.....