“Jeanette Kidd beauty&day spa”

Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: An award winning salon and day spa, located only seven miles from Belfast and five minutes from Sprucefield. This Decleor Salon of Excellence, is a little hidden oasis in the hustle and bustle of busy city life. With over 23 years of business you can be assured of professional and friendly service from the moment you step through our doors. Established in the heart of Lisburn, our Decleor Salon and Day spa prides itself on fantastic customer service, being awarded in 2009 by Lisburn City Council, only confirms the standard of service that we provide. Finalists in the British Beauty & Spa Awards and proud holders of RNIB Model of Excellence for the Blind and Partially Sighted. We use a range of top quality products that include Decleor, St Tropez, Jessica, He-shi tanning, Australian body care tea tree range and Karaja, a Italian make-up range which clients and staff adore.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

By far the Best place in lisburn for a relaxing massage or salon treatment.
I have tried a few different places in&around lisburn and Jeanette Kidd beats them all by far....lovely luxurious day spa with a really relaxed atmosphere and the therapists are top class! Every birthday/Christmas/special occasion I always ask the other half for vouchers for here! :)

Jeanette_Kidd_Beauty, Manager at Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Awh Peagreen, thank you for your kind comments. We are very pleased that you rate us as the best around. Hopefully you will get to return again soon....

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been a regular client of Jeanette Kidd's day spa for about 22 years, I would recommend this spa to anyone, I love it!! It has everything you would want relaxing atmosphere and gorgeous treatments.From the minute you walk through the door door there is a lovely relaxed atmosphere and all of the staff are so welcoming and friendly. I love the fact the spa (where treatments are carried out) is totally seperate to where all the waxing etc., is done. Upstairs in the spa there is the most tranquil atmosphere & it just makes you escape from all the hussle and bussle of everyday life. When your treatment is over there is never any rush for your to leave, you can sit and read in the relaxation room as long as you want. Some other places usher you out as they have other clients but not here. Jeanette and the girls do themsilves proud everytime I am here, even if it is for 5 mins or 5 hours...TOTAL RELAXATION!!!! Well Done

Jeanette_Kidd_Beauty, Manager at Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Hi Gillian and thank you so much for your kind comments. Your continued business and support is greatly appreciated x

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I Absolutly love Jeanette kidd. My husband buys me a facial voutcher for my birthday and christmas every year. All the staff are wonderful. The treatments are first class and I always come away telling all my friends to go or else I get them voutchers!!!! Everything is always clean, tidy, and running on time. It has a really friendly but professional, laid back feel about it. I especially enjoy the heated beds!!! When I get time, I even book myself in. Highly recommended!! ****

Jeanette_Kidd_Beauty, Manager at Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you Laurilou01 for your kind comments. We really do appreciate the positive feedback. In this weather we could do with heated chairs in the salon too!........ Hopefully you will book yourself in again soon........

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Having been a regular client of Jeanette Kidd's spa for many years now I would thoroughly recommend you give it a try; that's if you're after great personal service, a relaxing atmosphere & fab treatments! If you've a special occasion coming up why not drop a few hints to your loved ones that you'd love to try a bit of pampering. I can personally recommend the full body massages and of course a good old pedicure. If you're very lucky, someone might even give you a voucher for a half-day package....aahh bliss! You'll feel completely rejuvenated by the time the therapists have finished! There's a lovely atmosphere in the spa & the girls are all so friendly. You'll wonder why you never visited sooner!

Jeanette_Kidd_Beauty, Manager at Jeanette Kidd Beauty and Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thanks so much flynas for your kind comments. I really do hope that "someone" treats you to a voucher for a Blissful Harmony Spa Package soon.....

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have tried various different beauticians but I honestly can safely say that I cannot beat the experience at Jeanette Kidd. From the friendly receptionist to the experience and the friendly adn well mannered staff I would highly reccommend Jeanette kidd.
Even a waxing experience is made relatively painless! The staff all are 5 star.
With evening appointments available during the week it is great for me and they are so flexible even once i was early for an appt and was still seen rather than have to wait.
Can't recommend them highly enough :)

1  Thank Victoria O

Thank you so much Victoria O for the high rating. We do try to be the best and I'm glad you voted us as such! Thanks once again.....