“Needed night out”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Needed night out”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Arrived and was promptly seated. Had an excellent starter. Main and desert was even better. For such a small establishment , food was excellent. Good atmosphere and service.

Cape Town is home
“Faultless”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

The waitress didn't seem taken aback when we walked in at 1500 and asked if we could have lunch. I decided to order a burger which she was happy to recommend even when I said I was very fussy about my meat. It was one of the best burgers (apart from own home made ones which are unbeatable!) that I have ever eaten.

My colleague's meal was excellent too, our drinks came quickly and as ordered, and the bill was surprisingly low for such good quality.

The decor is nice too and I hope to go back there, it's probably worth a trip out of Belfast (10 minutes from GVS on a fast train and then its right opposite the NIR station).

• Visited November 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good food & good atmosphere”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Have heard good things about this place before visiting recently. Food good as any gastro-pub I have visited in the British Isles. Attentive and well-trained staff (not always the case in Ireland unfortunately). I got there by train in less than 10 minutes from central Belfast.

• Visited November 2012
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Most consistently Delicious Restaurant in Lisburn and for miles around!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have been going to the Cardan for many years and have never been disappointed.
Whether its a quick lunch, family Dinner or Romantic meal for 2 its always perfect.
Great Food and Cocktails and most ingredients sourced from local producers.
I have to check the bill on the way out as it always seems too Cheap for such fabulous food :-)

• Visited October 2012
Belfast
“Brilliant place”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My favourite place in Lisburn to eat - fantastic ambiance, really helpful and cheerful staff.
Wonderful wonderful food. Very good prices too.
Always busy, which proves a point..
Just so easy going, but professional.

• Visited September 2012