“Fantastic steak at fab prices! N . Irelands finest beef cooked at its best!”
Review of Del Toro

Del Toro
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Lisburn
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Del Toro offers an upscale dining experience that meshes Tuscan cuisine with an exquisite menu. The seasonal focus on local, sustainable products means that each dish comes at its freshest and most flavourful. Matching the finest 28 day aged, 'naturally raised Northern Irish beef' with an elegant, sophisticated ambiance. Del Toro offers an experience that diners can savour on any occasion.At Del Toro we have an excellent selection of wines from our extensive international wine list. They come in a variety of styles and prices to complement our menus.
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

As a very fussy steak (medium rear ) eater & having travelled wordly widely over the years I can honestly say I was quite delighted to have found a restaurant to deliver such high quality food- well done- anyone who says otherwise needs to travel more- perfectly chargrilled steak with obviously maturity off beef to compliment - I' ld be happy to pay more in Barbados - but hey in Lisburn I've been blown away! What more can I say- just heard u guys got taste of ulster award for restaurant of year 2013-well deserved - anyone who appreciates good beef cooked well should try u for a culinary delight!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have eaten here on a number of occasions and I have to say my dining experiences have always been excellent. The staff are very friendly and efficient. I was here again last night and had the scallops to start (divine!) and then the ham hock with mash. This was absolutely delicious, the flavours were amazing. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Took the family here for mothers day on the recommendation of a work mate, can honestly say i have never had a better 3 course sunday dinner in my life, the flavours in every course were truly a delight enjoyed by all of my family, service was also excellent and extremely professional, cant wait 2 return!!!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We ate at this restaurant last friday night,there were four of us.We booked the table as we had heard good reports about it.We were not disappointed we had a great meal and were very impressed with the standard of food and service.Starters, main courses,and deserts all great.Definately worth a visit

Reviewed March 7, 2013

visited this place for lunch today - were from Belfast and a few friends have ate out here in the evening and had said it was fab!! so we went in for a lunch - well what can I say it was delicious and I could not believe it was only a fiver - unreal can't remember the last time I got a fresh cooked lunch for a fiver..the service was exceptional and there was a lovely cosy vibe!! the staff were very polite and friendly and had also time to make us feel very welcome!! well done xx