Tripadvisor

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Located within the House Of Vic-Ryn
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Wife and I went for lunch and we both had sausage and caramelised onion quiche one with coleslaw and one with potato salad. Wasn't very hot even though it had allegedly been in a microwave. It was also pretty bland.The price didn't help either with bill totalling nearly £18 which include one Tea as I had water. Can't believe they can charge so much considering we didn't have any other veg, potatoes of any sort or salad.Won't be back.
Dave Berry

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank DaveB900
Write a reviewReviews (274)

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

We went to Vic Ryn with family. The salad leaves served with food were brown. The food tastes ok but was a bit cold - despite being microwaved before being served. The kids did like the play area but it needs some serious TLC. You can hardly walk around it to get to the toys - I appreciate that children are not tidy, however it seems like there are just far to many toys (most if which are broien). The floor itself is dirty and the toys are also dirty - crumbs etc everywhere. My 14month old went straight to the bath when we got home.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2019

Have been several times.Really good Staff and food.Good shops on ground floor and plenty of parking spaces.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed October 26, 2019

Visited this morning with my 20mth old daughter. Not one staff member offered to carry my order to my table. I was expected to make 3 runs from the counter to my table whilst holding my daughter. This is not the first time I received such terrible service.
I cannot believe management allow their staff members to have total disregard for their customers!! Will never be back and I would suggest management invest in some serious customer service training.....having worked my whole life in retail the customer is number one!!!

Date of visit: October 2019
5  Thank CarolineS392
Reviewed October 22, 2019

An outstanding restaurant. Gourmet food. Staff are excellent. It is a large restaurant with seating on two levels as there is a spacious conservatory area. There is also a good play area to keep children happy while you eat and it is at the lower side of the restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2019