“WOW!!!!”
Review of Angelo's Restaurant - CLOSED

Angelo's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of Lisburn's Best Kept Secrets ... Angelo's has been serving only the finest in Sicilian Cuisine for almost three decades! Conveniently located on Piper's Hill in the historic centre of the City of Lisburn, this intimate and delightful restaurant has recently been tastefully refurbished ... come visit soon and enjoy the Angelo's experience for yourself! Ample on-street parking or nearby in Linenhall Street Car Park (120 spaces) Located just downhill from Lisburn's award winning Irish Linen Centre and Museum and beside Lisburn City Library. Mouthwatering Pizza, Freshly Prepared Pasta, Exciting Daily Specials ... and much, much more. Have you forgotten how good we are? Visit us today and experience a little bit of Italy on your doorstep. Enjoy!
Reviewed August 10, 2013

First time eating in Angelos,wish we had been sooner. Early bird menu fantastic value...really good portion sizes!! I had soup (best ever) husband had garlic foccacia. Mains - pork burger and chicken mushroom taglietelle! Gorgeous apple crumble and selection of homemade ice cream to finsh-yum yum yum!! No complaints at all. Service absolutely excellent. Fantastic atmosphere! Will definately be returning very very soon! Our new favourite restaurant!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Went here on the 06/08/13. First time at this restaurant after having walked past it for nearly 30 years. Wow, I think I have missed out. The place isnt to big but well laid out with a nice atmosphere. Good decor and mood music playing. Waiter service was very good and looked after us well. The food now. Well, what can I say. It was excellent. Well presented, good sized portions etc. Plenty of choice on the menu also. We opted for the early bird menu which was good value for money for what we had. Overall I would say, One of the better restaurants in Lisburn and I will be returning soon to sample something else of the amazing menu.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I can't speak highly enough about Angelo's...we went for the early bird which was excellent value with 3 courses for £13.95!!! The staff were all lovely and very attentive...nothing was too much trouble. As for the food...well its the best steak I've had for a long time and you can tell that everything from the sauce to the ice cream is all home made!! What a wonderful evening which I hope to repeat very soon....you will be seeing this happy customer again...((-; x

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Last night was my first visit to Angelos. From the moment we entered the restaurant the service we received was wonderful. There was no waiting around for drink service and very prompt service from the kitchen. I would certainly recommend this fantastic restaurant..

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The Ghost Searchers Ireland went to this restaurant through a recommendation from a friend.... What a lovely restaurant... From the off nothing was too much trouble... The staff friendly and courteous and our every request was delivered... Nothing was impossible.... The food was excellent, between the 8 of us we all had different starters, mains and then the desserts!!!! The plates where all returned to the kitchen empty.... Lets just say if your there all the chefs home made ice creams are exquisite!!!! Can't wait to return :-))