“Quick Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: http://www.visitlisburn.com/places-to-go/places/PIZZARELLYS.php
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great food, quick and good value. The pizza's are always well topped and full of flavour. There is quite a range of other options for those who don't like Pizza's

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My family and I love pizzarellys not only is the food brilliant but the early bird menu is fantastic value AND its BYOB. Its the perfect place for a party as everyone can bring their own drinks.

I highly recommend the duck (not on early bird menu) the garlic potatoes and the chicken goujions!

I have moved to London now but always try and ensure I visit here when I come home.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My family and I visited Pizzarellys this week and I can only say that each one of us left the premises satisfied and with a smile on our faces. Not only was the food plentiful and of top quality but the service by the staff was better than I have experienced in many years. We will definitely return again.

1  Thank Belinda B
Reviewed May 31, 2013

On a visit from York to spend some time with family. We went with two small children for a meal on a busy Friday evening.
A thoroughly enjoyable experience due in no small measure to the pleasant courteous staff
We were made to feel very comfortable and welcome by the friendly efficient staff.
The food was served quickly despite the packed Restaurant and everything was cooked to perfection and served piping hot.
The Manager ( John I think) spoke to us simply to ensure our needs were met.
The meal at Pizzarellys is one of the highlights bof our visit to Northern Ireland

1  Thank Claire W
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Having decided to take my family out for a treat, we were shoved in a corner with no room at all, we then noticed all 4 rubber place mats were sticky and filthy, the "waitress" (who could do with a Customer Services course), had as much interest as the man on the moon.....when the food eventually came, it was awful !!!....my wife got chicken goujons....which at first glance looked massive, were just pure uncooked dough....with the tiniest bit of chicken in the middle. I asked for the bill, and when it came this "waitress" simply flicked it onto the table without saying a word, we gathered our belongings when I asked this "waitress" where do we pay.... with her back to me she mumbled "downstairs"......POOR food, POOR service.....will NEVER be back.

1  Thank AlanE_55