“Great food, great place for a celebration gathering”
Review of Ed's Bar and Grill

Ed's Bar and Grill
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Lisburn
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Six of us were treated to good value, great food. The staff were very helpful and we didn't wait very long for food to be served. This is a great place for a celebration meal. We will return soon.

EdsManagement2, Manager at Ed's Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Ann thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent visits visited to Eds. I am delighted to see that you all enjoyed your Eds Experience our number 1 goal is guest satisfaction and it is clear from your comments we achieved this on your visit to us. Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I watch the deals for Ed's appearing on FB everyday and have been dying to try it. It seems from FB that it is always busy and it was certainly that at 4pm on a Saturday afternoon! The restaurant has a real american diner feel about it, staff are all friendly and attentive and the food was delicious and plentiful. There were some mishaps but it was more amusing than annoying. We were mistake for a birthday party of 6 and led upstairs but moved downstairs to a booth. We were offered someone else's food twice and brought a cocktail instead of a mocktail....but these mishaps are all met with such good service and warm smiles from staff that you really couldn't hold it against them. The place was packed and it is plain to see this is a restaurant people really enjoy. We made the most of the 'free starter and dessert' offer, along with 2 fo 1 mocktails (as we were both driving). So we made a killer saving and if anything, there was too much food! We rolled out......thank god we both saved ourselves all day for this! We shared garlic bread and chicken wings for starters, both had beef enchiladas for main and I had cheesecake for dessert while my friend had the ice cream sundae. It was all very delicious and gluttonous. The summer breeze mocktails are gorgeous also! This is a restaurant I have talked about for ages and now I will definitely be talking others into going......with me in tow of course.

EdsManagement2, Manager at Ed's Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent visit to Eds. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your first Eds Experience even our little mishaps (sorry about that). I will pass your comments on to the team it means alot to all of us when we read such positive comments. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends in tow soon VIP treatment guaranteed with no mishaps next time (fingers crossed)

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Went today with my wife and 2 kids friendly greeting at the door my daughter was offered a dvd to watch or as ds to play which I thought was a great idea.
meal was excellent cant falt it great value for money

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our first ever visit to Ed's and it definitely won't be our last. Our party was made up of two adults, a 3 year old and a 16 month old. There was definitely something for everyone on the menu - in fact, we could have chosen several things and been equally pleased with our choice. The kids both ate all their food. Our oldest son was given a dvd player and a choice of dvds so he was well entertained. Plastic cutlery and baby wipes were also provided - everything that parents of young kids need. Food was excellent. We booked the table through the facebook page so got a special deal - unbeatable price too. Staff were very friendly too and really couldn't have done more for us. Looking for a new excuse to go back to Lisburn!!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The Scampi was just over acceptable. The Spaghetti Bolognese had no taste at all. But the staff were friendly.