Got a £29 deal a couple of weeks back and had a very nice stay. The ladies on the desk on both the Friday evening and the Saturday morning really were first class and deserve credit for their wonderful customer service attributes, particularly the one who was at the desk on late morning of the Sat. (22nd March).
I have stayed in numerous Premier Inns all across the UK and this particular one didn't fail to impress; in fact I feel a tad measly at not giving it the full 5 stars. Granted, it is a budget hotel and due to that I can't be very picky at all, but I just felt that if they had had some tissues in the bathroom instead of having to bend down and use toilet paper when needing a tissue, that might have sealed it. The bannister leading from the ground to first floor was also very rooked. Everything else, however, absolutely spot on ! Would recommend for sure !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the River Lagan, near to Lisburn Castle Gardens and Lagan Valley LeisurePlex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel Lisburn
- Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel Northern Ireland