“Very welcoming”

Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lisburn
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Just back from a weekend break and I couldn't fault anything about this hotel. All staff were so friendly and helpful and were happy to give information. All areas were tidy and clean and our room was so comfortable and spotless. I had the best night's sleep in a most comfortable bed. Both the evening meal and breakfast was great value and so much choice, it was all so tasty too. The restaurant and bar staff were also so helpful. I hope to have the oportunity to stay here again soon. Thank you all!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Being a Premier Inn virgin I had little idea what to expect, so I was pleasantly surprised by my recent one night stay. The hotel is well located, plenty of free car parking and in a nice enough area. Room was fine, clean with plenty of hot water and as much as anyone can reasonably expect from a budget hotel. What stood out was the warmth of the welcome from Norman, the manager. His personality shines through and I got the impression that he enjoys his job and it seems to be fun working there. This creates a good welcome to anyone coming through the door. Gad the meal deal, which included dinner and breakfast, good value and decent food. For anyone looking an honest to goodness acceptable hotel in the Lisburn area I'd recommend this place. Makes me prepared to try other Premier Inns, if they are all up to this standard. Well done, everyone concerned!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Coz_11
Norman M, Manager at Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thanks for your review regarding Premier Inn Lisburn. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our hotel, great location and our great team here met your expectations. At Premier Inn we continuously strive to deliver a high level of service and it's great you feel this was achieved. Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Ideally located for Lisburn Activities.
Hotel was great, large enough room for me. Quality bed and pillows. Good rest and sleep.
Shower/Bath - hot and evening and early morning

Restaurant next door - plenty of choice - reasonable pricing for the choice.
Staff make all the difference.

Overall, great location - good food and great staff.
Many thanks,

Reviewed October 13, 2013

this hotel was in a good location for us as we were visitng friends,going to rugby and doing a bit of shopping..The receptionist on the afternoon of Friday 11th October was great..Friendly and helpful..Our room was the usual Premier Inn style..Very clean and I have to say I had a good nights sleep..On the down side I arrived back to the hotel on the Friday night around 11.30pm to be met by a very drunk man carryin a tray full of bottles of beer and trying to get into the lift the same time as me..Two receptionists sat as they saw him trying to swipe a key card with his hands full and me with my hands full trying to do the same..I managed to open the lift and the man and myself got in..He managed to spill a few of the bottles of beer over the floor of the lift and also over my feet.. yuk..The following morning we went down to breakfast at 9.45am..It wa s very busy and the staff were run off their feet...We had paid for the £8.25 breakfast..Our order was promptly taken and we went to get coffee..There was no coffee so there was a wait of about ten minutes for that..At 10.25 the waiter who took our order said you breakfast will be out now..At 10.35am and still no cooked breakfast we got up and left..We went to reception and asked if we could have our £16.50 back as we did not get breakfast and that we intended to go somewhere else..We were asked if we had spoken to the duty manager in the restaurant...Who was he or she???we hadn't spoken to anyone other than the guy who took our order and we didn't have the time to wait..We were then told that there was no money at that time of the morning at reception>>surely there was a float..We were also told that it would take about 3 weeks to get the money back and the receptionist ripped the corner of a page of her note pad and gave us a phone number to ring. Customer service at its worst....TRAINING REQUIRED

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Norman M, Manager at Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. Please accept my apologies for the disappointment caused with the service you received in the restaurant. Your comments regarding this have been duly noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at the hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Please contact myself (Norman) at the Lisburn Premier Inn On 028 92 627070, as I would like to speak in Person to apologise.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Stayed here 2 nights on business. Nice hotel with no complaints. The room was spacious and the reception staff friendly. Close to the motorway which was ideal for travel into Belfast. Ate in the table table next door which was fine. Used wi-fi in room which was lot faster than i have had in other hotels.

Room Tip: Highe rooms feel more spacious due to the high ceiling .
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The plus points:

Good location - very close to town, hospital and shopping.
Rooms are of good standard. Basic but well maintained. (Although I did have issue with noisy air conditioning which keep me awake)
Lots of doors banging late at nigh and early in the morning. This is due to the door springs which slam the room door closed and the fire doors along the corridors.

The bad bits:

Do not eat here....ever.
Food is appalling, cold and bland.
Service is shockingly bad and servers are very disinterested.
Breakfast is also very poor and self service area is not well stocked.
Water for tea making is never hot enough and fresh fruit selection is very poor

1  Thank dublinman65

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn Lisburn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Ok stay for 3 nights for the money, but very noisy hotel, narrow corridors and paper thin walls. Front desk staff asked if my stay was ok and I said no for one of the three nights because of drunks coming home late and making excess noise in the corridors, did they mention the quiet night guarantee? Of course not as it is a scam.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay, and I apologise that on this occasion your stay was less than relaxing. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Please contact myself at Lisburn Premier Inn on 028 92 627070 or by email lisburn.pi@premierinn.com so I can arrange a refund as we do have a Good Night Guarantee in place.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lisburn
Down Royal House
#2 of 2 in Lisburn
Beechlawn House Hotel
#38 of 45 in Belfast
Crowne Plaza Belfast
#13 of 45 in Belfast
Golden Mile
Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel? Share your experiences!