The plus points:
Good location - very close to town, hospital and shopping.
Rooms are of good standard. Basic but well maintained. (Although I did have issue with noisy air conditioning which keep me awake)
Lots of doors banging late at nigh and early in the morning. This is due to the door springs which slam the room door closed and the fire doors along the corridors.
The bad bits:
Do not eat here....ever.
Food is appalling, cold and bland.
Service is shockingly bad and servers are very disinterested.
Breakfast is also very poor and self service area is not well stocked.
Water for tea making is never hot enough and fresh fruit selection is very poor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the River Lagan, near to Lisburn Castle Gardens and Lagan Valley LeisurePlex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel Lisburn
- Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel Northern Ireland