If you're in N Ireland for business or pleasure this is pretty central , just off the motorway and much easier to park than in Belfast ( 10mins away )
Nice and quiet - though I agree with another reviewer that the aircon is v noisy .
Clean and comfortable room , quiet enough even though it was just off the reception . ( Did ask on my arrival for 3 nights if I could have an upstairs room but the receptionist said sorry they were fully booked - understood , but I doubted all the upstairs rooms had already been taken at 6pm .)
Used the pub next door for breakfast and evenings - good food and friendly -I was travelling every day and too tired to go elsewhere , though when I enquired another of the receptionists told me there were other good places to eat on the Hillsborough Rd - so there is a choice if you fancy a change .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the River Lagan, near to Lisburn Castle Gardens and Lagan Valley LeisurePlex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel Lisburn
- Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel Northern Ireland