I stayed here with my family on 16 February, two adults & two children (13 & 11yrs). It was our second visit and we will certainly stay again. The hotel is convenient for driving to Belfast with its wonderful family attractions and the room was quiet, clean and good value for money. The young staff are very friendly. We ate dinner in the restaurant and although it was busy the waiter was attentive and delivered the food within a reasonable time. The quality of the food is good and the range of options on the menu is typical for a good hotel chain. The breakfast is excellent; the waiter noted exactly what each of the four of us wanted, including the number of each item and delivered a hot tasty breakfast in a timely fashion. If you want a hotel with guaranteed free parking, close to Belfast, offering good value for money for a weekend family break this hotel is a good option. I mention parking as in my experience many Belfast city centre hotels do not offer free on-site parking facilities. The swimming pool in Lisburn is not to be missed if you have kids, the water rides are fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the River Lagan, near to Lisburn Castle Gardens and Lagan Valley LeisurePlex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel Lisburn
- Premier Inn Lisburn Hotel Northern Ireland