“well-equipped cottage”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of SandyLane Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kathleen...
Surrey, Canada
“well-equipped cottage”
Reviewed October 26, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I recently stayed here with my two adult daughters and we were delighted with the cottage. It was easily reached from Belfast International Airport and we were warmly welcomed by Janice. She had left us some food supplies in the kitchen, which were really appreciated as we were really too tired to consider going
out that evening.
The cottage is spotless and fully equipped. The location was very convenient for our needs. We even had to spend an afternoon and evening securely inside during hurricane Ophelia! Janice and her husband Thomas were very welcoming and we felt that we were fortunate to have chosen Sandy Lane Cottage.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
raymondv9...
Redditch
“the best short stay i have ever had”
Reviewed September 19, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

if carlsburg did holiday cottages this would be it !! from the minute Janice,the owner, welcomed us it felt like home, an open fire, comfortable beds , two bathrooms , large fully , and I mean fully equipped kitchen Add to this homemade scones and jam, a hot bread loaf delivered fresh from her brother- yummy !! , fresh eggs from her own chickens, bacon sausages potato cakes milk and so much more , anyone who looks at this amazing cottage and does not book- you are missing out on a wonderful experience , my personal opinion is that she is charging way too little for this cottage is awesome , my first ever visit to northern Ireland and I will be back, less than 20 mins to Belfast ,very secluded with the owner on site, I can not thank Janice enough I wish I could come and stay forever x 100 percent recommended A+++++++++++++++++++

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing