Stayed her at the end of our cycle trip of 7 days. Clean and comfortable rooms, lovely views from the breakfast room, and breakfast was lovely. Our host was very helpful in organising the taxi to Lagos the next day for our group, however it would seem that when we arrived at about 2 pm, we were earlier than expected. There was a mobile phone to use and a contact number, which we used, the host did not seem very happy to have her lunch interrupted and did not make us feel very welcome initially,.( this was the only negative point)- otherwise all good and we would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly B&B style guest house just 100 meters from a beautiful sandy beach. Free Wi-fi. Traditional fishing village with lots of local restaurants serving the catch of the day, 2 bars (no discos). ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Pension a Mare Bed And Breakfast
- Pension a Mare Hotel Salema
- Pension A Mare Bed & Breakfast Salema, Portugal - Algarve