“Going from Strength to Strength. Don't Miss Out”
Review of O Buzio - CLOSED

O Buzio
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We were visiting again after our last visit in September and can only say that Nina and Luiz have improved ( not that I thought it was possible). Once again, nothing is too much trouble for this lovely couple and their family.We asked for a couple of dishes that were not on the menu and once again, Nina cooked them to perfection.The spare ribs, which are on the menu, are wonderful, succulent and falling off the bone. Luiz, as usual, is the perfect host and I think that 3 visits in 9 days must say a lot about what we think of this restaurant.We had taken my brother and sister in law with us this time and they enjoyed it as much as we did - my sister in law particularly loved the mussels! I hope you continue to go from strength to strength and look foward to another visit soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hi, found this wee restaurant at the end of the road in Salema, Portugal just off the beach. Absolutely fantastic! - the service is great, décor lovely and food to die for....... we had a fab night there - the karaoke was on the night we visited and I would definitely recommend a visit if you were near. Its about 20 minutes in a taxi from Lagos.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Just off the beaten track this restaurant has a really nice Portuguese family feel. The steak i had was absolutely perfect and we ended going back for other meals. Tapas is also a speciality here and the welcome from your host is great....the menu caters for everybody including children....i really recommend this Restaurant as the value for money is also excellent....well worth a visit or two !!!!!!

1  Thank 1401jillyc
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I think we caught them on an off day as the service was very slow. We only had a main course and drinks but it tasted great. I would eat here again.

Nina Jane A, Owner at O Buzio, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank-you for kind review, happy that you enjoyed your meal. I suspect you were there the weekend that the cook was away at a food fair but i'm glad that the food made up for the wait. take care & hope to see you again soon. "O Buzio" staff & management.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Salema has a number of excellent restaurants but our experience when dining in O Buzio is very good. Typical Portuguese fare, excellent menu and friendly service, very good value. Highly recommended.

1  Thank MrShifter_13
Nina Jane A, Owner at O Buzio, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

On behalf of Búzio and Staff we thank-you for your kind review. Hope to see you here soon