“Good food good service!”
Review of Corsarios - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Corsarios
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: The is a small, easily overlooked snack bar. It is worth eating there just because the owners are the type of people who I would like to see succeed.
London
“Good food good service!”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We ate here on many a lunchtime in August 2011 and have to say always had a good experience. The food was always good, the service friendly and efficient.The mixed grill was particularly good and the Prawns excellent...

Would definitely recommend it!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank LondonWalter

Lagos, Portugal
“Rude & arrogant owners and food the worst I've eaten in the Algarve-beware!”
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We own a villa in the Algarve, close to Salema & have been visiting the area for the past 6 years. We stopped here for a bite to eat at lunchtime today. I asked the waitress if the Whiting was fresh & not out of the freezer, she said she would check. She returned to the table to inform me that Yes it was fresh & that she had just had it herself for lunch. The Whiting was served & to my amazement it was so obviously taken straight out of the freezer and into the deep fat fryer! The coating was just like a fish finger coating. I complained that I was told it was a fresh fish - not frozen, with crinkle cut frozen chips! I tried to eat it but it was disgusting. I then complained to the waitress that it was most definitely not a freshly caught fish. She told me she had checked with the owner/manager & was told to say it was fresh. Then the Owner/Manager arrived out and argued with me that it was fresh. The plate was taken away & I stupidly thought they would not charge me for it. The bill arrived and I was charged full price!! No apology whatsoever. I was told if I could return what I had eaten they would not charge me! I left & paid the bill..I'll never return again. They are not interested in repeat business & have no customer care skills. All they want is your money.

3 Thank Graser1111