“It should be last of the list.”

Restaurant Le Da Vinci
Reserve with
Restaurant Le Da Vinci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

There must be something wrong if this place is top of the list.

We waited 1 hr to have our food, even the water came after 40 minutes and we tried in any way to call the owner.

Service is horrible, atmosphere is out of context considering that it is kitsch modern and the town is lively and romantic. The room (inside) was warm and full of mmosquitos.

The food was average, nothing special at all.

I still wonder how this place could stay top of the list in TripAdvisor. They just have bought reviews.

There are tens of other nice places to go in the town. Do not make our mistake.

3  Thank lbmo77

Reviewed July 23, 2013

As usual did my research on TA before finding a restaurant for an nice lunch with Mum during our route de lavande day out and this little tucked away gem didn't disappoint. Charming, attentive staff and wonderful food, a quiet haven away from the crowds. Thoroughly recommended!

FAITH0683, Propriétaire at Restaurant Le Da Vinci, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Hello

We were sincerely anxious to thank you for the opinion(notice) which you put on tipadvisor.
My team and myself are very happy whom your passage in our restaurant gave you a complete satisfaction.

Best Regards

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I'm glad we found this small place in a narrow alley. The service was excellent, the food beautifully presented and very tasty.

FAITH0683, Propriétaire at Restaurant Le Da Vinci, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Hello

After your visit in our establishment, you had the kindness to send us a comment of satisfaction through the site Trip Advisor. One thank you first of all, because your opinion is precious us: he helps us to improve on a daily basis. My team and myself let us have just acquainted with your very positive remarks: they establish for us our best reward, and it deeply encourages us to persevere in the quality level for which you are entitled to wait.

Best regards.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I went there by myself in July and ordered 'plat du jour' during lunch hour. The meals are reasonably priced. The staff are very friendly and attentive. I didn't have to wait a long time for my order, efficient service! The white truffle mashed potatoes taste like heaven for me! I almost forgot there's dessert included in the meal :P and luckily the staff reminded me of this. I had a creme brulee which I love so much! I'll certainly recommend this place!

FAITH0683, Propriétaire at Restaurant Le Da Vinci, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Hello,

Best regards

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The delightful service was a complement to the amazing food. The staff accommodated our children's needs while making our dining experience a pleasure.

FAITH0683, Gérant at Restaurant Le Da Vinci, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Hello,