“hidden gem”

Dining options: Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“hidden gem”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Good value, unpretentious, but great food. The covered terrace is very charming too. Our best dinner experience in Moustieres.

• Visited July 2012

• Polish first
Vipperoed, Denmark
“Good atmosphere & value for money eating”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Situated in the heart of the town by the waterfall, very friendly staff. Have an aperitif outside watching the world go by before moving to the covered terrace at the back. Menu of the day for 14,5€ was good value for money and tasted excellent. Dined here 2 nights of our 3 day stay.

Visited July 2012
Ireland
“Good food and relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food at neither high or low priced. Beautifully presented. Took a little longer to produce a cod dish about 30 minutes

Melbourne
“Hit and miss!!!”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We had a pleasant evening at 'Le Relais'. The chicken main course was very good, but the entrecote(rib steak) was inedible!! When I raised my concern with the manager (who spoke some English) he passed on the blame to the local butcher. When I asked the manager to speak to the owner, the manager told me that the owner was on site but not able to speak to me about my concerns!! When I asked for a discount on my total bill, I was informed that it was not possible.
I was told that I should have returned my meal upon eating the first mouthful and complaining about it then -not at the end of my meal!! We were served initially, by a pleasant young male waiter who had no knowledge about the local wines - so do your homework before you turn up!!
To be fair, the rest of the meal was good.

• Visited May 2012
“Excellent value and quality”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

The best in moutier. Good food from a small menu; cheerful and efficient service. Get there early - 7:30 - to get a good table.