“Could not sleep in this hotel, great place for smokers and non pet people!”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Holts Summit
Reviewed March 7, 2010

This hotel was listed on hotels.com as smoke free and that was not true.
Link here,, http://www.hotels.com/ho174091/americas-best-value-inn-holts-summit-united-states/# ..My family and I were in a smoke free room and smoke made it into our room. On top of this, I was told there were no pets allowed after I brought my wifes very small dog in. The "owner" showed me a line that said not pets, this was on a piece of paper under the front desk glass 'in a 2 font', I almost needed a magnifying glass to read it. The price was great, but I could not sleep, due to the smoke, poor matresses, and highway/gas station surroundings.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank zensatori

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn

Address: 150 City Plaza Dr, PO Box 549, Holts Summit, MO 65043-0549
Location: United States > Missouri > Holts Summit
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Holts Summit
Price Range: $61 - $85 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.