I started out loving this place, but the cons were just too much to outweigh the positives. No elevators. Central air = the only control you had over the room temperature comes from opening or closing the register above the doors. And the noise. On Friday night, a band plays until 11pm. It's so loud it, you can clearly hear it on the second floor with the doors closed. I can't imagine how people can talk in the courtyard while they're playing. In the room, I could only get 1-2 bars on my ATT cell phone. It took multiple attempts to connect a call to someone in the same hotel. In the plus column, the place was very clean, the rooms were nicely appointed, and the free wifi was easy to connect to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ye Olde English Inn was built in 1912, it is a registered landmark, as is all of Downing Street. The Inn has been fully refurbished to it's original glory. Our quaint Inn offers 3 Suites, 1 Deluxe Suite and 17 intimate wing rooms. There are sitting areas to read, relax and visit. In addtion, the Downing Street Pour House adjoins the inn. The Pour House is open for lunch and dinner and has a full bar. We have been known to have guests from the past make themselves known! The Ye Olde English Inn is perfect for a couples getaway, couples retreats, intimate weddings and receptions. The 21 room property is great for reunions as well! We are conveniently located to entertainment, attractions, outdoor adventure and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Ye Olde English Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde English Hotel Hollister
- Ye Olde English Inn Branson, MO - Hollister