We had a wonderful visit to Hollister! We picked Ye Olde English Inn because we wanted to avoid the rush of Branson and it worked perfectly! We were able to get around the main street traffic and get to our destinations easier, however, main street was very close should we have wanted to go there. The staff was great and the hotel was clean. We really enjoyed ourselves!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ye Olde English Inn was built in 1912, it is a registered landmark, as is all of Downing Street. The Inn has been fully refurbished to it's original glory. Our quaint Inn offers 3 Suites, 1 Deluxe Suite and 17 intimate wing rooms. There are sitting areas to read, relax and visit. In addtion, the Downing Street Pour House adjoins the inn. The Pour House is open for lunch and dinner and has a full bar. We have been known to have guests from the past make themselves known! The Ye Olde English Inn is perfect for a couples getaway, couples retreats, intimate weddings and receptions. The 21 room property is great for reunions as well! We are conveniently located to entertainment, attractions, outdoor adventure and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Ye Olde English Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde English Hotel Hollister
- Ye Olde English Inn Branson, MO - Hollister