“A great fishing experience for my son and I.”

Branson Fishing Adventures
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Hollister
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Fishing Guide in Branson,Missouri on Table Rock Lake,Lake Taneycomo & Bull Shoals Lake for Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Spotted Bass, White Bass, Walleye, Crappie & Trout. Trips are priced for 2 people, can accommodate up to 4 people. $225 For half day trips $350 For full day trips $50 For each extra person
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great fishing experience for my son and I.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Michael Wohl was my tour guide he was very nice and made it a great trip.. That my son and I will never forget! I highly suggest booking with Michael!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank _JordanB40_15

Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An INCREDIBLE fishing experience with Micheal Wohl!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had a wonderful time fishing and touring beautiful locations! Definitely will go back again! Highly suggest going to see Micheal Wohl!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank meaganb03
“Amazing time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Michael is amazing, funny knowledgable and great with kids and as a single mom my son needed a man to joke around and show him a good time. We single moms left feeling like father and mother of the year. It was our first meeting of him but we scheduled our 2014 trip before we left. It is our new annual vacation and all our kids talked about for weeks. Can't wait to get back to Branson. He showed us a great time.

Visited August 2013