My Aunt & Uncle have a time share here and so we had a family reunion.
Loved it! Right on Table Rock Lake, lovely views and GREAT staff.
Indoor pool might be considered smallish by some but with our slew of young kids it was perfect. The outdoor pool is very nice and everyone loved the waterfall and hot tub, water on the cold side but after playing minuture golf or shuffle board it was nice to go right around the corner and do the "Nestea plunge!"
Our room was not on the lakeside of the building (by choice) but everyone else's was so we got to enjoy the view & the great sunsets!
Off the beaten path a bit but very quiet and you able to enjoy Branson with out having to deal with the traffic all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hugging the shores of sparkling Table Rock Lake, Westgate Branson Lakes Resort is a Branson, MO hotel that features dazzling lake views and a wide variety of watersports for the whole family such as boating, fishing, waterskiing, parasailing or just relaxing in the warm waters on a sunny day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westgate Branson Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hotel Hollister
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hollister
- Westgate Branson Lakes Resort MO - Hollister