Our group of 6 stayed in a two bedroom condo at Westgate the last week of March 2006. We LOVED the condo and the location couldn't be beat! It's rather hidden and we were a bit afraid as we drove up, but once we hit the entrance, it was beautiful! You are about 10 minutes off the Branson Strip. We liked being able to leave the hustle and bustle and return to the quiet condo. The view of the lake from our screened porch and master bedroom was a welcome sight each morning. Condos were well stocked, Beds very comfy with plenty of pillows. Very nice, updated furnishings. The outdoor pool was closed during our visit but the indoor pool was a nice size and perfect for the kids. We didn't participate in any of the resort activities but they had a nice selection. Really...no complaint. Staff was very helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hugging the shores of sparkling Table Rock Lake, Westgate Branson Lakes Resort is a Branson, MO hotel that features dazzling lake views and a wide variety of watersports for the whole family such as boating, fishing, waterskiing, parasailing or just relaxing in the warm waters on a sunny day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelClick, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Branson Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hotel Hollister
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hollister
- Westgate Branson Lakes Resort MO - Hollister