Beautiful views do not make up for a lack of customer service. Westgate at Emerald Pointe did not care they mixed up our reservations and they did not care that we were without electricity when we arrived at our room. They were unapologetic for the troubles they caused and did nothing to compensate us for our troubles. I would not recommend this place based on their severe lack of customer concern among other reasons. They do NOT have wifi (closest is about a 7 min drive to a mcdonalds). They do NOT have heated pools (like their website says), the ROOM is heated but not the pool. There is no access to the lake unless you have a boat. Not to mention their rooms have paper thin walls and we could hear our neighbors on every side. One with a screaming kid and one slamming kitchen cabinets at 7am. Just a poor experience overall and I am disappointed they did not treat their guests better because I plan on telling as many people as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hugging the shores of sparkling Table Rock Lake, Westgate Branson Lakes Resort is a Branson, MO hotel that features dazzling lake views and a wide variety of watersports for the whole family such as boating, fishing, waterskiing, parasailing or just relaxing in the warm waters on a sunny day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Branson Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hotel Hollister
- Westgate Emerald Pointe Hollister
- Westgate Branson Lakes Resort MO - Hollister