“Great take out and buffet”
Review of Lai Lai's - CLOSED

Lai Lai's
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I was a student at College of the Ozarks and this restaurant is only a quarter mile away. It was easy just to go in and get take out anytime that I needed it. A lot of the college students work there and are good and polite about serving you. I have had both the take-out and the buffet. The buffet is a pretty normal price for a buffet while the take out is actually pretty cheap because they weigh your box for the price. If any thing you need to try their pot stickers.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Great place to eat best general chicken in the area!!! They have a smaller portion which requires them to keep it fresh. They have a nice variety and make it hot and fresh.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

From the outside I was expecting more of a sit-down restaurant and not a buffet.. but that is OK. Buffet is pretty inexpensive and the decor inside is very basic. The food was good and they had a few things I don't normally see. If I lived in the area, I could see eating here often for lunch. Service was friendly.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Although they tout themselves as "Asian Cuisine" the food appears to be your typical Chinese buffet fair. Some of the food was cool if not cold. The price was right... $6.99 per person for lunch. Don't think we would make it a point to return.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I like the convenience off Highway 65 near College of the Ozarks. Dishes are seasoned very well and the selection is a bit limited but still does the job. I like my dishes to be seasoned hot enough to make my nose run but not hot enough to burn my mouth. This place has the balance just right on certain dishes. Of course there are other non spicy dishes. Soups are great. It's a very large dining room so you feel like you're eating in a resort dining room. Costs about 10 bucks but well worth it. Police eat here as well, so you know it's good where ever they eat.