“Great Pizza...and they cater too!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hook and Ladder Pizza Co.

Hook and Ladder Pizza Co.
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Hollister
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Delicious Pizza & Subs in the Branson, MO area! Firehouse themed restaurant located on historic Downing St. In Hollister, MO. Come in for lunch specials Mon-Fri or awesome pizza, subs, wings & dessert. Open 11am-9pm Mon-Sat, Sun 11am-8pm.
Branson, Missouri, United States
“Great Pizza...and they cater too!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was lucky enough to have the Great experience of using Hook and Ladder Pizza to cater a party for kids! They arrived to deliver HOT pizza in a REAL FIRETRUCK!! The kids went wild! They stayed at the party for 90 minutes and explained how the equipment works, kids got to shoot real fire hoses, wear firemen boots, try on hats and a gas mask...it was the greatest ever! If anyone is doing a party...call Heather at Hook and Ladder...she will get everything together for you and the best thing is I didn't have to worry about anything because THEY DID ALL AND MORE OF EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO!! Dave and Amber did a great on site job...worked with the kids...they went ABOVE AND BEYOND! Thanks to all at HOOK AND LADDER!

• Visited August 2013

Branson, Missouri
“BEST Gluten-Free Crust EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I'm a local, so I was intrigued when someone mentioned that a new pizza joint was going up in old, downtown Hollister. Being gluten intolerant is HARD, and I was almost certain they wouldn't have any GF crust to offer me. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that they offered GF in their small size (about 8 slices). Up until that point, the only GF crust I had been able to stand that wasn't chalky and disgusting was by a chain pizza place, which often ran out. My first bite of Hook and Ladder GF blew my mind! It's so good that many of my friends and my husband even enjoy eating it, and they are not gluten intolerant!

You will not regret trying this pizza! It's absolutely delicious,and if you have GF friends and family, they don't have to be left out of the yum-party! :) Kids would love the atmosphere and can even try on fireman hats and coats. The staff is phenomenally nice, and the pizza is high quality. Try it out; I promise you will LOVE it!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mandie C
Kirbyville, Missouri
“Love the Chicken Ranch pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Wings are really good. Salad is above average for a pizza place. Decor is nice. THE PIZZA IS AWESOME! We've been going about once a week!

Russellville, Arkansas, United States
“Great pizza, excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Pizza was wonderful and service was excellent! It was a gem. The atmosphere and fire station history was fun.

Missouri
“Great! Great! Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

This one goes on our 'keeper' list! Really good pizza and a fun atmosphere for the kids. The price was good ($20 for our family of 3). We left full and happy. Staff was super friendly. We caught this one on the way out to College of the Ozarks, but we will drive out of our way next time for a second visit!