“Great food, excellent cause!”

Hook and Ladder Pizza Co.
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Hollister
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delicious Pizza & Subs in the Branson, MO area! Firehouse themed restaurant located on historic Downing St. In Hollister, MO. Come in for lunch specials Mon-Fri or awesome pizza, subs, wings & dessert. Open 11am-9pm Mon-Sat, Sun 11am-8pm.
Branson, Missouri
“Great food, excellent cause!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

As the significant other of a firefighter, their goal to promote volunteer departments and educate on the importance of the fire districts drew me in. Their food kept me! You have to try it!

• Visited January 2013

“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ate here with a large group while on weekend trip with family.
It was one of the best meal we had all weekend!
Great pizza from a place with original recepies and they also offer a GLUTEN FREE pizza.
My daughter loved that!

Branson
“Been here several times”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Was glad to see a good pizza place open in Hollister. We enjoy the atmosphere, consistently good food, and the service. Went in one day with my infant grandson when it was pouring down rain. I had my hands full with him and his diaper bag, etc and the server offered to walk us out to the car carrying the umbrella over us! Have had their pizza, sandwiches, soup, and their "hose rolls". Never disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
“If only this place was on the bridge.....”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

A lot of reviews would be posted! I was impressed with the effort put by the staff in cleaning tables. The ambience is good. Kids loved the pizza and so did I! If you are a visitor and searching for a good pizza place, then give it a try. I wish all the best to the owners of this place! Be consistent in quality and we will keep coming back.

1 Thank RichardKs
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you haven't tried this place, you're missing out!!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Best pizza in town! Love the atmosphere and the service! You won't find a better place in the area for great pizza AND great people!!