“Best Pizza Ever!!!!”

Hook and Ladder Pizza Co.
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Hollister
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delicious Pizza & Subs in the Branson, MO area! Firehouse themed restaurant located on historic Downing St. In Hollister, MO. Come in for lunch specials Mon-Fri or awesome pizza, subs, wings & dessert. Open 11am-9pm Mon-Sat, Sun 11am-8pm.
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We visit the Branson area often and decided to look for something off the main drag. We wanted pizza and tried Hook & Ladder and were so pleased with the food, pricing, service, atmosphere, we ate there again two days later before we left town!!

My husband and I have eaten our fair share of pizza over the years, across the US, and this is by far the best pizza we have ever had! The crust, in and of itself, could be eaten separately! Normally the pizzas are made with a thicker crust, but we asked to have it thin and they delivered!!! Our crust was super thin, our kids choose the regular crust. All the pizza was eaten.

It's only been open for a few months, but definitely worth a visit. There is a great history related to how/why the restaurant was open! address - #26 Downing Street Hollister, MO 65672

1  Thank Pam D

Reviewed August 17, 2012

My first time to HOOK AND LADDER PIZZA CO. AMAZING service and very friendly the owners are extremley nice i would rec this to every one.

3  Thank Sierra L
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The location is awesome, with a 1800's style at downtown Hollister, MOIt is fashioned with a touch of class, The servers have an outfit that represents firemen! Great Idea! it is all laid out in brick, I very unique style all it's own!I had a small cheese pizza and a little cheese cake, The Cheesiest, filled with juicy , sauce . When I took my 1st bite the crust is Just right it blends with everything and melts in your mouth. With every bite I wanted more and more! Oh my goodness soooooooooo yummy! Then the cheese cake it must of been home made because it is so whipped and fluffy and with a hint of lemon, I just wanted to take a case home! The service was Exceptional ! They all made you feel like you were home! So if you want a place to treat you right and Give you some pampering and Fantabulois Pizza Come to HOOK AND LADDER, I Know you'll want to come again and again!

2  Thank josettecollins
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My kids and I love pizza and decided to try this place out based on previous reviews on trip advisor. Wow! The pizza is terrific! Homemade crust and sauce. Fresh and tasty. The prices are very fair and the staff are dressed up in fireman costumes and are friendle and helpful. Great place to go with kids. They have a flatscreen tv that plays music and netflix movies and the decor is like a fire station. Part of the proceeds go to supporting our local volenteer fire department. Clean and cozy. This is THE place that locals in Branson will discover and make their pizza destination. They have a website with the menu online if you want to check it out. They sell sandwiches as well if you dont want pizza. I love this place and I am pretty picky as far as food and the cleanliness of a place I am eating and I gave it 5 stars so there ya go!

3  Thank Bransonbaby
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I can't wait to revisit, once they've been open a little longer.. The food is good, the service is fine.