“Lunch after a golf rain out”
Review of Pizza by the Chef

Pizza by the Chef
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Hollister
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Was looking for a place to eat after a golf tournament was rained out nearby. Just saw their sign on the DOT signage showing places to eat off Hwy 65 in Hollister. In a shopping center, it is a typical looking pizza place. The server was very friendly, the place busy at 11 pm, numerous phone in order coming in while we were there. Had a small Amore pizza for $6.99 and it was loaded. Very tasty and piping hot. Think it a better lunch destination and certainly a place I would call if I wanted to get one for take out. Highly recommended and it is. It on the busy strip in downtown Branson.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

My son has autism. He simply requested that his meatball and sauce be served on the side, not mixed with his spaghetti. They refused, flat out, to make any accommodations! I have sent a letter to the owners w/ no response! It was horrible for my son and to top it all off, it was Mother's Day! Please stop supporting a place like this!

6  Thank 1Blondie
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We have the pizza with many items and it's great. I stop in for spaghetti and meatballs when I need a quick lunch or early dinner. It's a very good dish. Try the Root Beer in the bottle, it's great! Just one exit south of Branson 76 next to Lowes. Try it!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went here first when our daughter was a student at CofO, we were not living in this area at the time. The pizza was GREAT! Good sauce good crust and great toppings to choose from. Since then we have moved to Hollister and Pizza by the Chef is a regular Sunday night after church place to eat with friends. I also work at a motel and I often send them there to have pizza. They all return with a thumbs up rating.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

went to this resturant while trying to find a late dinner after helping my kids at the Cof O - none of us had been there before but we will be back - very good pizza - go hungry cause they will fill you up.