“Great atmosphere”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Hollister
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Restaurant is inside the Branson airport.
Description: Restaurant is inside the Branson airport.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Went with a large group and they accomendated us without a blink. Good place, good food, good fun. Oh yeah and the service was great too.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were disappointed in our BBQ. You are paying a premium for eating on the landing and its not worth it. Try one of the other restaurants on the landing. The food is expensive and the BBQ is very unimpressive. The only thing it had going for it was a waterfront view. On a nice day you could enjoy the patio with a cold drink.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Been here a couple of times now in Springfield, Missouri and in Las Vegas, Nevada with the kids. Just average BBQ; nothing to write home to Mom about. I love ribs so last time I ordered a full rack of ribs. Very little meat on the ribs and the end pieces had NONE. I showed this to the Manager (this was in Las Vegas) and he said he would look into it as he agreed. Never heard from him again and it seemed like he avoided us by staying on the other side of the restaurant. Neither my family In Las Vegas or us have been back to any Famous Dave's since; there are far better BBQ places.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I am very picky about BBQ. I have had people tell me to get this.. get that and it was not anything that I would write home about. I used to have a FD in my home town but thy sold the property out from underneath it and I miss it. Anyway... same great BBQ.My standard of BBQ is... can you eat he ribs without needing sauce? At FD you can. Enough said. Go to Famous Daves. Its really good.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We took a large group here last winter and it was (almost) warm enough so we ate outside on the deck. We got some gigantic BBQ platters that were served in what looked like trash can lids!