“Enjoyed Famous Dave's”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Hollister
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Restaurant is inside the Branson airport.
Description: Restaurant is inside the Branson airport.
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We ate on the patio area at Famous Dave's on the Landing one evening. It was relaxing to see the boats stroll down Lake Taneycomo while we ate. The food was pretty good but the server was just average. We would eat here again if we are ever back in Branson.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We went on a Saturday night before the Exile concert at the Landing. The place was packed but we sat at the bar and were able to be served immediately. I had the pork sandwich. I don't remember what my husband had but we both really enjoyed our meal. I would definitely recommend going. My only complaint is that they allow kids to sit in the bar area. There was a family there with a small-ish child, probably 4 or 5, that squealed throughout the meal. Not crying or screaming but squealing because one of the adults was teasing him. It was quite annoying, especially since the adult should have known better. I just don't think kids belong in the bar area if it's separated from the dining area like it is here.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Busy night on The Landing - wait time was only 15 minutes or so - great service and the foor was great - we highly recommend the Trashcan Lid - more than we could eat - great leftovers!!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

One of the best BBQ places in town. Many sauces to choose from and a lot of other tasty treats. I won't eat any other BBQ in town

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We went on Tuesday and got the special Feast for Two. We stuffed ourselves and still took two boxes back to the motel for lunch the next day. It was 103 degrees that day, or we would have dined outside on the deck overlooking the water.

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!