“Best coffee ever”

Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Hollister
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: A quaint and cozy coffee shop in Historic Downtown Hollister serving specialty coffee, loose leaf teas, fine wines, imported beer, cigars, and local pastries. The walls are covered with art from local artists. The inside is filled with cozy couches and chairs. The best part is that is packed with friends and community. Come in and join the Vintage Paris family. We'd love to have you.
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

This has been our favorite for years. It does not disappoint. The atmosphere is great, people superb and coffee, absolutely divine!

1  Thank Glover R

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I read so many raving reviews about various meals that my wife and I stopped by for lunch yesterday. Lest you get the wrong idea like I did from the Trip Advisor reviews; No meals, sandwiches, deserts here. Only pastries to compliment the coffee. We're not coffee drinkers so we continued on our quest for lunch. No review from me this time.

Matt F, Owner at Vintage Paris Coffee and Wine Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thank you for clarifying that fact for everyone. We have completely refocused on coffee in the place of our food selection. In the past, we have offered sandwiches but we are focusing of coffee roasting instead. We will be glad to reference anyone to local restaurants at anytime. We love to support our community of restaurants around Hollister. Thanks again for your comment!

-Matt

Reviewed May 7, 2014

My wife and I had the good fortune to eat breakfast here while visiting Branson.
The cappucinos were excellent and the Croque Monsieur we had brought back memories of Paris itself.
The owners were very nice and the atmosphere they have created was fantastic.
I highly recommend dropping by if you are in the Branson area.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This place just makes you smile. The atmosphere is so quaint and well decorated. The location is not in crazy Branson but still very easy to find. The drinks are all unique and well made with a great selection. Prices are comparable to Starbucks. They have a great wine selection and sometimes offer unique events on property. Definitely a place to add to your must do list!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

When my wife and I travel we love to find quiet home town places to visit and shop. This is one of the best we have ever found. Whenever we visit Branson this will always be one of our stops.
The quality and atmosphere is so quaint and pleasant. Matt and Jessica are the best. They do everything RIGHT!
We stop there the last time for late night dessert. It was perfect. They have much to choose from and there menu for meals looks very appealing. Next time we will go for lunch or dinner.
When you go please let Matt know the the M&M's from Kansas recommended them. They are such good, good people.

1  Thank Morgan S