“Cool & relaxing vibe”

Vintage Paris Coffee and Wine Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hollister
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: A quaint and cozy coffee shop in Historic Downtown Hollister serving specialty coffee, loose leaf teas, fine wines, imported beer, cigars, and local pastries. The walls are covered with art from local artists. The inside is filled with cozy couches and chairs. The best part is that is packed with friends and community. Come in and join the Vintage Paris family. We'd love to have you.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Cool & relaxing vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

I enjoyed one of the best Café Mochas here at the Vintage Paris Coffee and Wine Café. The owner was friendly and recommended other locally owned establishments to try while vacationing in Branson recently. I do agree with another reviewer that the pastries served did not taste fresh. I ordered a triple berry muffin and was disappointed by the lack of moisture and taste. It was just ok. The place was all dark wood with comfortable seating. I could see going back another time to enjoy a glass of wine. Overall I would recommend, but I do hope they work on the pastry portion of their business. I would've given them an excellent rating if not for that.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jackie061810
Matt F, Owner at Vintage Paris Coffee and Wine Cafe, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear Jackie061810,
Thank you for your review. As I mentioned to the previous reviewer, we have received a couple complaints about our desserts and we are fixing the issue. We would love to replace or refund your purchase in the future.
Thanks again,
Matt Farmer - Owner

Oklahoma
“Desserts were old”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

We went way out of the way to try this place. Why is it rated so high on tripadvisor? It's a little puzzling to me. The desserts we tried tasted really old. I'm not convinced they would have been a whole lot better if they were fresh though. Maybe we went on an off day. But, we don't feel the need to go back.

• Visited August 2012
Dear Justtrippinok,
We apologize for the dessert you purchased from us. The recent desserts we have ordered have received a couple complaints and we are rectifying the issue. If this happens in the future, we will be more than happy to replace or refund your purchase. Thank you for your review, it helps us become a better place.
Best regards,
Matt Farmer - Owner
Hollister, Missouri
“Excellent Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've never had bad service when visiting here. Most of the employees are college students from College of the Ozarks, so they are very polite. The quality is excellent. They have coffee from all over the world and offer a variety of drink items. They also serve food. The dessert cakes are wonderful.

Visited March 2013
Branson, Missouri
“Great place for nice party.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Had my wife's birthday party there. Nice open air area outside with fire pit. Good drinks with nice employees. Would recommend.

• Visited March 2013
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect setting for a coffee house!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

My daughter and friend....played/sang here (The Hey-Ho Duo) and my son and his friend (band called Spare Parts) the other night. What an awesome spot....great atmosphere...comfy... nostalgic..historical setting! Their coffee was amazing!!! The owner's are a nice young couple. I love the outside courtyard filled with soft lights up in the trees! They also had a great selection of wine and pastries. Highly recommend this spot while visiting Branson/Hollister area! Don't miss the hidden gem!

• Visited April 2013