“What did you order? I could not eat mine. Yuck!!”

Little Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Hollister
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Very clean, good service, great Margarita. Then it all went downhill. My order, a burrito described to be grilled steak fajita mixture with sauce, was horrible and I could not eat it. it was supposed to be beef but did not look or taste like it. It was dry little chunks or some meat in a bunch of onions, peppers, tomatoes (mostly all fajita mix) and sauce. My burrito was just "wet" and soggy and tasteless. I don't know what every other reviewer ordered to give such good reviews, but I will not go back.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Being from Texas and a big mexican food Eater I think I know good mexican food when I come across it.. With this place I was amazed it was delicious the nachos and the stuff jalapeño was to die for. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank quedogswife
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Went with friends to eat at Little Hacienda for dinner. Food was very good and service was great! Loved the enchiladas dinner--had one cheese, one chicken, and one beef. Chips, salsa and margaritas were good as well! Would recommend!

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

We went there for dinner last night and the staff were very nice but as far as the food I'd say average at best. The prices to the portion sizes are a little disappointing as well. Would I go back? Yes because the chips and salsa are very good!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This place was cute, neat, clean and the food was AMAZING! We had the best margaritas and sopapilla's here. The staff was nice and the service was good. This is a place that one must visit...