“WHAT A FIND!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Four of us ate here after reading TA reviews and boy,are we glad we did! Authentic Mexican food that you don't find too much north of the border.(at least I haven't) They even had a mole sauce which I love,and that is very hard to find. My wife had the tequila shrimp and she said it was wonderful. Service was outstanding. I can't say enough good things about this place. Food was superb,service was awesome,prices were right. The décor was quaint and everything was very clean. Not even a straw paper on the floor. Ambiance was great,too. We so enjoyed our visit that we went back tor a second time. Miss it already...

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were looking for a great Mexican food joint, so I checked out the trip advisor reviews for the Little Hacienda and we decided to dine here. We were not disappointed. I might say this was the best Mexican meal I've ever eaten. This is not your typical tex mex put on a plate and throw in the microwave, everything here was served fresh. I had the enchiladas Mexicanos and can't believe I ate almost the entire thing! That's after gorging on their wonderful fresh salsa and cheese dip. My husband asked for the hot salsa, and he was very pleased with how HOT it actually is. Our server was very attentive, and we appreciated how he served our appetizers with plenty of time for us to enjoy them before the entrees came. I'm not a flan fan, but my husband is and he loved their flan too. I can't forget how great the sangria was too! We were very happy we stopped here and you will be too!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We took a 'shot in the dark' with this one and got a winner! A good lunch menu at a good price. The food was excellent. Served quickly and hot from the 'griddle'. Good, authentic Mexican cuisine that suits the American pallet. If you'd like a hotter salsa, just ask. BE PREPARED! It IS HOT!
The staff was very good and quick with humor, even at their expense.

1  Thank Joe G
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This place is not on the main road but if you go to the IMAX it is beside it. The food is excellent, some of the best I've eaten. The waitress was friendly and it's not busy, I don't know why because the food is really good. I will eat here again on my next trip to Branson!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was great Mexican food and well worth the reasonable price. The server was very accommodating to our requests and had a friendly talkative attitude.

Been to Little Hacienda Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!