“Great stay”

Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage
Ranked #12 of 50 Hermann B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My fiancé and I were in town for a wedding. We stayed two nights in the cottage. From the beginning, Nancy was very nice and accommodating. It has a good location, right in the middle of town. The cottage was cozy and the bed was comfortable. We had everything we needed there. One of the best things about the stay was the breakfast delivered to our door. It was delicious. We would definitely stay here again

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kutsch8
iairis, Owner at Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to think of what we would want if we were staying in our rooms. Glad you enjoyed our breakfast coming to you! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Cobbler Room for two nights on our recent visit to Hermann, Missouri. From the very beginning, Nancy was very nice and oh so helpful on making recommendations on what to see and where to eat. I felt like I had known her for a long time even though we just met. I am sure if I lived in Hermann, we would be great friends. She also is a very good cook! At this property a breakfast cooked and delivered to your room is part of the package. The first morning she brought us Oven Cooked Swiss Eggs! Yummy! In fact, she gave me the recipes for the eggs and I am planning on making them in the morning. The eggs and the french toast the next morning were really good! I could definitely get used to someone bringing me breakfast each morning! The cobbler room was a cozy room and very comfortable. I would love to visit in the winter so I could use the fireplace! This is a great plae to stay...you won't be disappointed!! My only regret is that I didn't schedule a massage!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great place for a simple B&B in a central location. Owners made recommendations for many things in Hermann. We did the Stone Hill cellar tour and also had dinner at the Cottage - both GREAT recommendations.

Breakfasts were good and the bed was comfortable. The next time we return to Hermann we'll definately consider staying here again.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David M
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stayed here for one night and loved staying in the cottage. Very quaint, cozy, and private and very clean! We walked everywhere. Breakfast was great!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We stayed at Patty Kerr just this last weekend for a girl's trip. The room (one bedroom right next to main house) was just like the pictures, clean and tidy, and excellent location. We didn't walk downtown but if we needed to it would have been a very easy walk. The street was sooo cute and this time of year the flowers were in bloom! I'm picky about clean sheets and towels and was happy with them here. The price was right compare to the other, much pricer places in town and I think a nicer property! Our breakfast was EXCELLENT!! Was oven baked french toast with eggs, fresh grapes and a susage patty I didn't have. The eggs were just standard scrambled but that was fine since I was SO pleased with the french toast! Only negatives were: Nancy had us leave our wine tasting to get there by a specific time so she could go on a personal errend. She was very grateful and nice once we got there to check in but that was kinda annoying. Only other thing was Nancy was kinda negative talking about the locals. I know it's a tiny town with I'm sure drama...just don't really need to hear about it :) But Nancy was very nice again... Also the houses are VERY close together so in the early morning (Sunday) we heard several people out and about as well as the church bells...all 12 of them!! All before 8am! Not Nancy's fault at all but if I wanted to sleep in, I don't think I could have. All in all an excellent stay and I'd go back!

Room Tip: Maybe try the room in the back of the house off the street if you want to sleep in. Street parking o...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
rhunter2, Owner at Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

We ask all of our customers to check in as near their agreed upon time as possible. On Saturdays we try to leave for Church by 4pm and often have dinner after. We appreciate our guests letting us know in advance if their plans change so that we can accommodate their check-in.
Our guests write about places they have visited while in Hermann and many new comers want to know what others have enjoyed and not enjoyed, this is not our personal opinion, but that of our guests.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

We went to Hermann this past weekend with some other couples. We took the trolley tour to the wineries. We arrived early in the morning before normal check in time and Nancy was able to get us checked in before our tour to the wineries began. We saw a few of the other places our friends were staying in and nothing compared to the cottage. It was very spacious the bed was comfortable and it had everything we needed for our stay. We also loved that we could walk everywhere and we felt like the cottage was right in the middle of everything. Nancy fixed us Swiss eggs for breakfast and I'm picky so I was worried I wouldn't like it, but to my surprise I actually loved it. Breakfast was delivered exactly when she told us it would be and it was nice and hot. Can't wait to book the cottage for our next trip back to Hermann.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank sunlovincouple
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We went to the Patty Kerr Bed and Breakfast during Octoberfest. Nancy was very friendly and helpful. We stayed in the Cottage and it was nice and private. It was a nice location for walking around town. The breakfast was hot and delicious and was delivered to our room which was nice. We had a great time going to 3 different wineries. We took the tolley which was convenient.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermann
Cedar Creek
Harbor Haus Inn & Suites
Iron Horse Inn
Iron Horse Inn
#14 of 50 in Hermann

Been to Cobbler Room & Cottage B&B and Massage? Share your experiences!