Just got home from our stay in the Vinyard building. Our room was perfectly equipped , spotlessly clean, and full of amenities with a wonderful view of the sunrise over vinyards and the picturesque river valley town of Hermann. We were very comfortable. Great breakfast and just-right staff & hosts. We should have stayed two nights. Last fall, we stayed in the brand new Hermann Hill Village cabins. What a place! If there are more luxurious lodgings in the state, I wouldn't know where to look.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Hermann's premium lodging with two unique properties. Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa offers an upscale bed and breakfast experience including premium hot tub and sauna rooms and an onsite spa. The River Bluff Cottages overlooking the Missouri River include spacious living and kitchen areas, private decks with hot tubs and grills, rain forest steam showers, and two fireplaces in each. Both locations offer breakfast delivery. Massage services are available at either location, although the cottages also have the option of in-room and private deck massage services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa and River Bluff Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermann Hill Hotel Hermann
- Hermann Hill Vineyard And Inn