Here's one inn with tons of Wow-Power! The views are absolutely spectacular - sunrises from the inn and sunsets from the cottages. The breakfasts are WOW! Not only do they let you choose what time to eat, but they also let you decide where to eat - in your room, on a beautiful deck or in the kitchen. The rooms are WOW! with deep jacuzzi tubs, double showers, fireplaces and the most fabulous beds. I didn't know great sheets could make such a difference. Perhaps the biggest WOW! comes when you dig into the ice cream with their signature labeled Chocolate Port Raspberry Sauce (and oh yes, the port is made from grapes harvested from Hermann Hill) and warm cookies delivered to your room by Terry, the innkeeper. I really don't think I have ever had such a delicious dessert and it's all included with the room!
There are two parts to Hermann Hill - the 8-room inn and the cottages. They are located in two different parts of Hermann. I stayed at the inn, but each day one of the cottages is open for viewing so I went to see them. I think they are roughly akin to an adult water park. There are large hot tubs on decks overlooking gorgeous views of the Missouri River, then fabulous steam showers with multi-jets in the bathroom. Add to that a deep jacuzzi tub with an aroma-therapy fireplace and I suggest you come planning on soaking. The decks have grills, and each cottage has a kitchen, living room, fireplace and two large screen TVs, not to mention fridges stocked with breakfast, ice cream and that fabulous chocolate sauce!
Hermann has six wonderful wineries, cute shops and great biking with the Katy Trail nearby. Hermann Hill is the ideal place to experience it all. I can't recommend it highly enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Hermann's premium lodging with two unique properties. Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa offers an upscale bed and breakfast experience including premium hot tub and sauna rooms and an onsite spa. The River Bluff Cottages overlooking the Missouri River include spacious living and kitchen areas, private decks with hot tubs and grills, rain forest steam showers, and two fireplaces in each. Both locations offer breakfast delivery. Massage services are available at either location, although the cottages also have the option of in-room and private deck massage services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa and River Bluff Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermann Hill Hotel Hermann
- Hermann Hill Vineyard And Inn