My husband and I were there for our first anniversary and were deeply dissapointed. The pictures on the website looked nothing like the room we had. The decor was very dated (and I do not mean vintage), the TV would not produce a clear picture, the carpet felt like an office building, the couples massage we ordered had to be done in the bathroom (!!!!) due to space restrictions and the breakfasts was less than satisfactory (awful coffee, very little variety etc.). For the $250-300 price point, do not expect a Four Seasons or even a Mariott breskfast. Hermann Hills is a great idea, with not-so-great execution. If the price was right and our expectations were managed better, this might have been a better experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Hermann's premium lodging with two unique properties. Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa offers an upscale bed and breakfast experience including premium hot tub and sauna rooms and an onsite spa. The River Bluff Cottages overlooking the Missouri River include spacious living and kitchen areas, private decks with hot tubs and grills, rain forest steam showers, and two fireplaces in each. Both locations offer breakfast delivery. Massage services are available at either location, although the cottages also have the option of in-room and private deck massage services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa and River Bluff Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermann Hill Hotel Hermann
- Hermann Hill Vineyard And Inn