We stayed in Cottage #302. The room was amazing, the view awesome. It had a see through fireplace, hottub,jacuzzi tub, steam shower, heated towel rack (Loved this). The ktichen area was nice and to find breafast for each day, cookies, juice, water and cola in the fridge was a great bonus. Although the price is a little steep the property, room and view made it all worth it. Being on side and within steps of the wedding we were attending was nice as well. Take the time and watch the sunset and check out the gazebo area. Also has a nice grill and patio with two entry doors to obtain access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Hermann's premium lodging with two unique properties. Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa offers an upscale bed and breakfast experience including premium hot tub and sauna rooms and an onsite spa. The River Bluff Cottages overlooking the Missouri River include spacious living and kitchen areas, private decks with hot tubs and grills, rain forest steam showers, and two fireplaces in each. Both locations offer breakfast delivery. Massage services are available at either location, although the cottages also have the option of in-room and private deck massage services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hermann Hill Vineyard Inn & Spa and River Bluff Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermann Hill Hotel Hermann
- Hermann Hill Vineyard And Inn